Being part of the Customer Support team, you will be involved in the delivery of day-to-day first line and second line IT support services, ensuring that all client and internal IT infrastructure operates efficiently as well as provisioning new services to clients. The Customer Support team provides support to all clients remotely, via telephone or email, as well as onsite.
As a member of the Customer Support team you will have the opportunity to work on technologies ranging from IT infrastructure, such as Microsoft Windows Servers environments and Office 365, to cloud services like Microsoft Azure.
Interested candidates should:
- Have working knowledge on Windows technologies
- Possess relevant work experience
- Communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- Understand the importance of delivering an excellent customer experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work in an organized manner, proactively and with minimal supervision
- Ideally be certified in related technological areas such as MCSA or CCN
Additional relevant training will be provided.