Being part of the Customer Support team, you will be involved in the delivery of day-to-day first line and second line IT support services, helping our clients achieve maximum benefit from their investment in IT systems. The Customer Support team provides support to all clients remotely, via telephone or email, as well as onsite.
As a member of the Customer Support team you will have the opportunity to work on technologies ranging from IT infrastructure, such as Microsoft Windows Servers environments and Office 365, to software applications such as Sage and Microsoft SharePoint.
Interested candidates should:
- Have working knowledge on Windows technologies
- Familiar with ERP applications, preferably Sage Line 50 and/or Sage Evolution
- Possess relevant work experience
- Communicate fluently in written and spoken English
- Understand the importance of delivering an excellent customer experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work in an organized manner, proactively and with minimal supervision
- Ideally be in possession of Sage 50 Level 1 certification
Additional relevant training will be provided.