Who We Are:
We are ICT Solutions – our focus is on delivering innovative technology solutions to the business world, and we’re excellent at it. We are passionate about our people, we are bold, and we love a challenge – something our track record of awards and flagship projects is a testament to.
We are now looking for an innovative, technical individual to join us as the Infrastructure Projects Team Leader and who will be focused on managing the onboarding and growth of our Managed Client’s internal infrastructure and security.
Our people are a team of energetic individuals who thrive on challenges and enjoy bringing out the best in one another. With this in mind, we seek to continually provide our team members with opportunities to enhance their knowledge and skills through exposure to companies and IT challenges that span different industries.
As the Infrastructure Projects Team Leader you will oversee all the technical projects undertaken by the team to ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of ICT’s clients information systems, as well as the development and maintenance of functional and secure networks.
In so doing and as the team lead you will be working alongside other members of your team, inspiring them to reach the team and company goals.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the team in the engineering and implementation of technology projects for customers based on ICT’s strategic cloud, security and network managed services.
- Work alongside team members to proactively provide preventive maintenance and service enhancements to customers’ managed environments including systems, networking, security, and cloud.
- Determine project requirements and develop work schedules for the team.
- Delegate tasks and achieve team and company goals.
- Liaise with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Work on building a strong customer relationship, ensuring repeat business and customer satisfaction.
- Work alongside team members to maintain and update customers documentation and consulting services that include system reviews and recommendations.
- Conduct performance reviews for team members and empower them with skills to improve their service knowledge and communication skills.
- Actively participate in and support commercial activities in collaboration with ICT’s commercial team.
- Proactively seek ways to leverage technologies with a view to enhancing efficiency, reliability, and security in the way we do IT.
- Actively participate in research, development, and implementation of new technology initiatives in line with ICT’s strategic offerings.
What You’ll Need
- To hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- To be passionate about technology with ideally 4 years of IT-related experience and to preferably hold certifications like Azure Administration or Microsoft Security Administration.
- To have excellent technical, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- To show an aptitude for leadership and have strong organisational abilities.
- To be a strong communicator with the ability to express yourself clearly and concisely in speaking and writing.
- To be passionate about customer satisfaction and to be willing to build strong relationships.
- To consider yourself to be an open-minded individual, comfortable with acknowledging successes and failures. A self-motivated person who is keen on creating a space where team members can thrive.
- To share our core values – can do attitude, a desire for continuous learning, and a drive to see yourself and the team succeed.
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
What’s In It For You
- An environment which promotes innovative solutions, open communication, continuous learning, and employees’ personal development.
- An energetic team of IT experts who are always ready to collaborate with you.
- The opportunity to train and remain fully conversant with industry developments including Microsoft technologies.
- A Team which promotes growth, development and encourages a continuous exchange of ideas.
Benefits You’ll Enjoy
- Study Leave
- Career Growth & Personal Development Support
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Subscription
- Hybrid Work
- Regular Get-together & Social Activities
- Parking Benefit by Rotation
- Relocation Package including Relocation Assistance