Who We Are:
We are ICT Solutions – our focus is on delivering innovative technology solutions to the business world, and we’re excellent at it. We are passionate about our people, we are bold, and we love a challenge – something our track record of awards and flagship projects is a testament to.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Strategic Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, the selected candidate will support the ICT Solutions team growth strategy, both domestically and into international markets. The candidate will be primarily responsible for the direction of elements of our marketing strategy and the execution of key marketing actions across a variety of different channels to bring our managed services to new prospective customers.
As a Strategic Marketing Executive, you will be collaborating with the marketing, sales and product teams to define the marketing strategy, setting targets for campaign performance, and building a go to market plan for ICT products. Beyond that, you will be responsible for creating and coordinating marketing actions with our commercial team and external partners. You will be the point of contact for our partners and maintain the day to day dialogue with them to make sure we get the best visibility, promotions and placements, and you will be driving the execution of our marketing strategy, while feeding back input into the product development process.
What’s In It For You?
- An environment which promotes innovative solutions, open communication, continuous learning, and employees’ personal development.
- The opportunity to train and remain fully conversant with industry developments including Microsoft technologies.
- A Team which promotes growth, development and encourages continuous exchange of ideas.
You’re Good At
- A willingness to learn – none of us know everything, but this is a role where you need to always be on the lookout for new areas for growth, and improvements over the way “things have always been done”
- Confidence in decision making – Building a go to market roadmap requires prioritization & consistency. You need to make the decisions, justify them & stick to them.
- Business Sense – You need to see where your products are going, how they will impact both our and customer business, and be able to communicate that message, concisely & clearly.
- Creativity – You will be inventing and will need to take a step back and think of new ways to reach our audience.
- Strong understanding and experience in technology, direct marketing, online marketing or e-commerce.
- Bachelor or Masters in Business, Marketing, Economics, Technology, Science or a quantitative discipline, or other similar training.
- A higher degree in marketing or project management is a plus.
A Flavour Of What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop communication plans and go to market plans around the current and future product portfolio.
- Collaborating with the team to define product vision.
- Setting objectives and key results for team performance, and marketing performance for our products.
- Execute strategic marketing campaigns across all marketing channels.
- Make data-driven decisions based on the results of marketing campaigns.
- Develop communication strategies with clients to foster retention and increase customer satisfaction.
- Manage and update client databases, implement targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Create relevant, high-quality content for email campaigns, blogs, social media, and internal communication channels, encapsulating the message of our products.
- Manage and overlook execution of Social Media campaigns using dynamic content, targeting, data analytics tools, A/B testing.
- Keep track of on-market trends and industry insights to help drive calculated decisions and introduce advanced strategies and ideas.
- Provide structured input into brand strategy and creative development for the market.
- Structure best practice thinking and ensure knowledge integration into local market planning.
- Provide post campaign reporting to internal stakeholders and management.
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and optimize accordingly and work closely with internal key stakeholders to support projects and ensure the delivery of cross-departmental projects.
- Manage and coordinate marketing tasks with outsourced teams (SEO specialist, graphic designer, copywriter, community manager, etc.).
- Collaboration with the rest of the marketing team on development of annual/quarterly promotional plan in line with the overall brand strategy.
- Support with projects related to sponsorship, activations as per the local needs.
What We Offer
A culture based on continuous improvement, open communication, and an impetus to challenge the markets we work in. A team dedicated to making it happen through a mix of expertise, candour and creativity. A workplace that will value your contribution; and push you to grow and build your skills. A competitive salary and other benefits.