Who We Are:
We are ICT Solutions – our focus is on delivering innovative technology solutions to the business world, and we’re excellent at it. We are passionate about our people, we are bold, and we love a challenge – something our track record of awards and flagship projects is a testament to.
We are now looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Senior Systems & Networks Engineer. Reporting to the Infrastructure Projects Team Leader, the Systems & Networks Engineer will be responsible to onboard and grow our Managed Client’s internal infrastructure and security.
Our people are a team of energetic individuals who thrive on challenges and enjoy bringing out the best in one another. With this in mind, we seek to continually provide our team members with the opportunities to enhance their knowledge and skills through exposure to companies and IT challenges that span different industries.
What Does The Role Entail
Holding a strategic technical position within the organisation, the Senior Systems & Networks Engineer works to ensure the stability, integrity and efficient operation of ICT’s clients information systems as well as develops and maintain functional and secure networks.
What’s In It For You
- An environment which promotes innovative solutions, open communication, continuous learning, and employees’ personal development.
- An energetic team of IT experts who are always ready to help and support you.
- The opportunity to train and remain fully conversant with industry developments including Microsoft technologies.
- A Team which promotes growth, development and encourages continuous exchange of ideas.
What You’ll Do
- Lead the engineering and implementation of technology projects for customers based on ICT’s strategic cloud, security and network managed services.
- Proactively provide preventive maintenance and service enhancements to customers’ managed environments including systems, networking, security, and cloud.
- Keep an open line of communication with customers, updating them on incident progress and notifying them on agreed upcoming changes.
- Work on building a strong customer relationship, ensuring repeat business and customer satisfaction.
- Work alongside team members to maintain and update customers documentation and consulting services that include system reviews and recommendations.
- Actively participate in and support commercial activities in collaboration with ICT’s commercial team.
- Proactively seek ways to leverage technologies with a view to enhance efficiency, reliability, and security in the way we do IT.
- Actively participate in research, development, and implementation of new technology initiatives in line with ICT’s strategic offerings.
What You’ll Need
- To share our core values – can do attitude, a desire for continuous learning, and a drive to see yourself and the team succeed.
- To hold a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- To preferably hold IT industry certifications like Azure Administration or Microsoft Security Administration.
- To be passionate about technology with ideally 2 years of IT related experience.
- To have a good understanding of how technology is used to provide IT services, good technical diagnostic skills with attention to detail and familiarity with Azure and M365 portals.
- To be a strong communicator with the ability to express yourself clearly and concisely in speaking and writing.
- To be passionate about customer-satisfaction and have strong client relations skills.
- To consider yourself to be an open-minded and a self-motivated person, who is very capable of working on own initiative but also enjoys working as part of a team.
Benefits You’ll Enjoy
- Study Leave
- Career Growth & Personal Development Support
- Health Insurance
- Mobile Subscription
- Hybrid Work
- Regular Get-together & Social Activities
- Parking Benefit by Rotation
- Relocation Package including Relocation Assistance