Who we are
We are ICT Solutions, our focus is on delivering innovative technology solutions to the business world, and we’re excellent at it. We are passionate about our people, we are bold, and we love a challenge, something our track record of awards and flagship projects is a testament to.
Our people are a team of energetic individuals who thrive on challenges and enjoy bringing out the best in one another. With this in mind, we seek to continually provide our team members with the opportunities to learn, enhance their knowledge and skills and to grow with us.
We are looking for a motivated, results-oriented individual to join us as an Accounts & Administration Officer. Reporting to the Accounts and Administration Team Leader and working closely with the rest of the team members, the person holding this role will be responsible for various accounting, logistical and administrative duties.
What you’ll do
- Manage internal orders including reconciliations of expense entries and licenses.
- Manage customer order fulfilment activities including deposit settlements and liaising with suppliers, ensuring meeting of deadlines.
- Handle inventory including managing periodic stock take.
- Create and process invoices using an automated system.
- Handle reconciliations of suppliers and other general ledger accounts.
- Schedule and process payments on time.
- Update and maintain financial records and assist in preparation of periodic financial reporting.
- Perform other office administration activities as required.
What You’ll Need
- To hold an ‘A’ level standard of education in Accounts, Advanced Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in the accountancy field is preferred.
- To have experience using financial software preferably SAGE.
- To have solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- To be a strong communicator with the ability to express yourself clearly and concisely in speaking and writing.
- To have the ability to work to deadlines with moderate supervision.
- To show maturity and a strong determination to get the job done with a consistently high-quality output.
- To consider yourself to be an open-minded and a self-motivated person, who is very capable of working on own initiative but also enjoys working as part of a team.
What’s in it for You
- An energetic team who will work alongside you and who are always ready to help and support you.
- The opportunity to train, grow your skills and continue developing on a professional and personal level.
- An environment which promotes open communication, exchange of ideas and continuous learning and a workplace that values your contribution.
An attractive salary package in line with qualifications and experience is being offered for this role.
Benefits You’ll Enjoy
- Study Leave.
- Career Growth & Personal Development Support.
- Health Insurance.
- Mobile Subscription.
- Hybrid Work.
- Regular Get-together & Social Activities.
- Parking Benefit by Rotation.
- Relocation Package including Relocation Assistance.
Please note that an important requirement of this role is the attainment of a Personnel Security Clearance certificate applied for in Malta. An application for this certificate can only be processed by the relevant authority if the applicant is from either an EU Member State or has been residing in the Maltese islands for the past five years. Unless this requirement can be fulfilled, we will not be able to proceed with your application.