Who we are:
We are ICT Solutions – our focus is on delivering innovative technology solutions to the business world, and we’re excellent at it. We are passionate about our people, we are bold, and we love a challenge – something our track record of awards and flagship projects is a testament to.
We are now looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Technical Business Analyst. The Technical Business analyst will be focused on capturing and translating business requirements to solutions, designing and delivering highly effective Workflow and Business Process-Driven solutions as well as supporting and operating customer solutions.
Our people are a team of energetic individuals who thrive on challenges and enjoy bringing out the best in one another. With this in mind, we seek to continually provide our team members with the opportunities to enhance their knowledge and skills through exposure to companies and IT challenges that span different industries.
What does the role entail
Forming part of a team of specialised individuals within the Software Services Team, the Technical Business Analyst supports and works alongside senior members of the software Services in identifying and meeting the client’s IT and communication technology requirements. S/he is responsible to bridge the gap between the customer’s business process management (BPM) needs and to provide consistent assistance on the development, testing and life cycle of the BPM and Workflow software developed to fulfil this need.
What’s in it for you
- An environment which promotes innovative solutions, open communication, continuous learning, and employees’ personal development.
- An energetic team of IT experts who are always ready to help and support you.
- The opportunity to train and remain fully conversant with industry developments including Microsoft technologies.
- An environment that fosters growth, development and encourages continuous exchange of ideas.
What you’ll do
- Assess and interpret client business and functional requirements in order to build, translate, organise and document these design requirements for solutions that cater for these needs, in collaboration with other team members.
- Prepare estimates on project deliverables as guided by senior members.
- Monitor project deliverables assigned, ensuring that execution is done within the stipulated time frames.
- Assist senior members in designing software solutions in line with business and functional requirements utilising productivity platforms, 3rd party applications and/or add-ons.
- Implement the solutions using the recommended productivity tools in line with the Company’s Development Framework.
- Configure, maintain and upgrade the delivered solutions under the guidance of senior members.
- Assist in the data extraction process, manipulation and presentations of this data into the available platforms.
- Assist in the validation of the implemented solutions, checking for the adherence to the required usability standards in line with client expectations by compiling and executing test cases and scenarios.
- Assist in the execution of User Acceptance activities with client, and prepare reports, communicating outcomes of such activities.
- Prepare, under guidance of senior members, training material and deliver systems and solutions training to end users.
- Provide support to client and operate the implemented solution as required by the respective support agreements.
- Work alongside team members to maintain and update appropriate customers’ documentation.
- Develop a strong client relationship, ensuring repeat business and maximizing on this relationship to develop sales leads.
- Execute project assigned following the ICT ‘Manage Project’ process ensuring all methods and procedures are being followed.
- Ensure escalation of issues as well as appropriate closure according to ICT processes, to ensure client satisfaction for case resolution.
- Participate in and support commercial activities in collaboration with ICT’s commercial team.
- Proactively seek ways to leverage technologies with a view to enhance efficiency, reliability, and security in the way we do IT.
What you’ll need
- To share our core values – can do attitude, a desire for continuous learning, and a drive to see yourself and the team succeed.
- To hold a Bachelor’s degree in computing or IT related subject.
- To preferably hold related IT industry certifications.
- To ideally have previous experience working on SQL as well as some experience supporting/operating and delivering customers’ solutions.
- To be passionate about technology with ideally 1 to 2 years of IT related experience.
- To have a good understanding of how to design and develop business processes and data models, as well as able to use, configure and support business process automation platforms and database systems.
- To be a strong communicator with the ability to listen well, translate and to express yourself clearly and concisely in speaking and writing.
- To be detailed oriented whilst possessing exceptional analytical and problem solving and presentation skills, as well as having strong time management and collaborative skills.
- An eagerness to provide knowledge transfer and training in order to ensure customers can effectively implement Business Process Management (BPM) solutions.
- To be client-focused and outgoing, enjoying the frequent interfacing with customers as a way to collaborate during the iterative solution development process.
- Willing to build and hold strong relationships with clients, constantly looking for areas in business that need optimization, and monitor efficiency of implemented solutions.
- To consider yourself to be an open-minded and a self-motivated person, who is very capable of working on own initiative but also enjoys working as part of a team.