Who we are:
We are ICT Solutions – our focus is on delivering innovative technology solutions to the business world, and we’re excellent at it. We are passionate about our people, we are bold, and we love a challenge – something our track record of awards and flagship projects is a testament to.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Strategic Marketing Executive. Reporting to the Strategic Marketing Manager, the selected candidate will support the ICT Solutions team growth strategy, both domestically and into international markets. The candidate will be primarily responsible for the execution of our marketing campaigns across a variety of different channels to bring our managed services to new prospective customers, and will also be involved in the internal product development process.
As the Strategic Marketing Executive, you will be creating and coordinating marketing actions with our marketing team, commercial team and external partners. You will be the point of contact for our partners and maintain the day to day dialogue with them to make sure we get the best visibility, promotions and placements, and you will be driving the execution of our marketing strategy, along with adding input on our product development process.
What’s in it for you?
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working with a fast-growing leader in the market who is growing both domestically and internationally, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
- An environment which promotes innovative solutions, open communication, continuous learning, and employees’ personal development.
- The opportunity to train and remain fully conversant with industry developments including Microsoft technologies.
- A Team which promotes growth, development and encourages continuous exchange of ideas.
You’re good at
- Minimum of two years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Strong understanding and experience in technology, direct marketing, online marketing or e-commerce.
- Experience in buying media either directly or via media agencies
- Proven track record of executing creative and highly efficient marketing campaigns.
- Strong command of the English language both written and spoken
- Highly structured, hands-on, multi-tasking marketer with a clear ability to focus on results and return of investment.
- Bachelor or Masters in Marketing, Economics or a quantitative discipline, or other similar training.
- A higher degree in marketing or project management is a plus.
- Knowledge of WordPress, Photoshop, CRM software is a plus.
A flavour of what you’ll be doing
- Execute strategic marketing campaigns across all marketing channels.
- Make data-driven decisions based on the results of marketing campaigns.
- Develop communication strategies with clients to foster retention and increase customer satisfaction.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns; create and send monthly newsletters.
- Create surveys, opt-in-forms, registration forms, and simple landing pages.
- Manage and update client databases, implement targeting and segmentation strategies.
- Manage, review, and update the company’s website and online blog using WordPress.
- Create relevant, high-quality content for email campaigns, blogs, social media, and internal communication channels.
- Manage and overlook execution of Social Media campaigns using dynamic content, targeting, data analytics tools, A/B testing.
- Keep track of on-market trends and industry insights to help drive calculated decisions and introduce advanced strategies and ideas.
- Provide structured input into brand strategy and creative development for the market
- Structure best practice thinking and ensure knowledge integration into local market planning
- Create online and printed marketing materials, graphic design, and artworks.
- Provide post campaign reporting to internal stakeholders and management.
- Analyse the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and optimize accordingly and work closely with internal key stakeholders to support projects and ensure the delivery of cross-departmental projects.
- Manage and coordinate marketing tasks with outsourced teams (SEO specialist, graphic designer, copywriter, community manager, etc.).
- Collaboration with the rest of the marketing team on development of annual/quarterly promotional plan in line with the overall brand strategy.
- Support with projects related to sponsorship, activations as per the local needs.
- Support the development of referrals and inbound marketing programs and schemes.
- Provide input on product features, prioritization, and product backlog management to the Strategic Marketing Manager.
- Develop communication plans and go to market plans around the current and future product portfolio.
What We Offer
A culture based on continuous improvement, open communication, and an impetus to challenge the markets we work in. A team dedicated to making it happen through a mix of expertise, candour and creativity. A workplace that will value your contribution; and push you to grow and build your skills. A competitive salary and other benefits.