Forming part of the Sales team, you will be involved in the day-to-day handling of customer sales requests ensuring that all client requests are handled in a timely and professional manner. The role entails the management and closing of new standard sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and e-mails.
As the first port of call for sales requests, your job is to understand the customer’s requirements and route any complex leads and opportunities to other members in the sales team for further development and closure. As part of the Sales team you will have the opportunity to work with a vast number of clients as well as international suppliers.
The person must be able to:
- Understand the importance of delivering an excellent customer experience
- Demonstrate the ability to work in an organised manner, proactively and with minimal supervision
- Prepare quotes and proposals and follow-up for closure
- Deal and negotiate with international suppliers
- Communicate fluently in written and spoken English