Reporting to the Operations Team Leader, the Managed Service Operations Specialist will be responsible for the daily administration of customer systems and services.
The team’s primary goal is to maintain the uptime of the managed systems, operating and servicing them in order to provide preventive maintenance and capacity management, as well as provisioning new customers.
ICT Solutions is seeking to grow through the recruitment of Managed Service Operations Specialists. The suitable candidate must be:
- Hold a first degree in an ICT related subject with a focus on IT and Communications
- Have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, with a “can do” attitude
- Be capable of working as part of a team and on their own
- Demonstrate the ability to work in an organised manner, proactively and with minimal supervision
- Ideally be certified in related technological areas such as MCSE or CCNA
Experienced candidates as well as fresh graduates will be considered. Additional relevant training will be provided.