The Software Team at ICT Solutions has extensive experience in designing and delivering highly effective Workflow and Business Process-Driven solutions with proven results. A customer centered approach is key to ensuring increased customer performance, efficiency and profitability. Using best-of-breed technologies and platforms, we implement BPM and workflow solutions rapidly, in a unique, agile, yet bespoke approach.
The key to a successful BPM solution is having the ability to identify, analyse and define business processes with the view to use BPM and Workflow software to facilitate such operations. It is the responsibility of the Business Analyst to bridge the gap between the customer’s business process management needs and provide consistent assistance on the development and testing of new BPM and Workflow software developed to fulfil this need.
ICT Solutions is seeking to grow its Software Team through the recruitment of a Technical Business Analyst. The suitable candidate must be:
- Client-focused and outgoing, enjoying the frequent interfacing with customers as a way to collaborate during the iterative solution development process.
- Able to understand, design and develop business processes and data models, as well as able to use, configure and support business process automation platforms and database systems.
- Detailed oriented whilst possessing exceptional problem solving and presentation skills, as well as having strong time management and team collaboration skills.
- Willing to build and hold strong relationships with clients, constantly looking for areas in business that need optimization, and monitor efficiency of implemented solutions.
- Keen on providing knowledge transfer and training in order to ensure customers can effectively implement BPM solutions.
- In possession of a degree in Computing or other IT related subject and must have a minimum of 3-year experience in a similar position.