The Accounts and Administration Team at ICT Solutions provides a logistical and administrative function to the whole organisation, ensuring that customer orders are fulfilled in time as well as running back-office processes to support the other teams in the execution of their own duties.
We are now seeking to grow our Accounts and Administration Team and we are looking for a motivated, results oriented individual to join us as an Accounts Officer.
Working closely with the rest of the Accounts and Administration team members, the person holding this role is expected to execute various accounting, logistical and administrative duties including:
- Data-entry, issuance of invoices, payment processing, financial reconciliations and other tasks related to bookkeeping;
- Debtor handling including debtor onboarding, monitoring of debtor accounts, chasing debtors, the collection of debts, updating of debtor accounts and any other duties related to debtor management;
- Customer order fulfilment, supplier procurement, dealing with third-party shipping agents, receiving and issuing stock from stores, and other logistics duties, ensuring customer satisfaction at all stages of the process;
- General office accounting tasks.
In this role we are looking for a candidate who:
- Is in possession of an A-Level in Accounting;
- Excels in client service and enjoys frequent interfacing with customers;
- Is Process-oriented, organised, detail oriented and responsible;
- Demonstrates a collaborative, team player attitude, understands the necessity for and is passionate about participating in a dynamic working environment;
- Has a positive can-do attitude, is self-motivated and able to work on his/her own initiative with excellent time management skills;
- Shows fluency in written and spoken English.