Who We Are:
We are ICT Solutions, our focus is on delivering innovative technology solutions to the business world, and we’re excellent at it. We are passionate about our people, we are bold, and we love a challenge, something our track record of awards and flagship projects is a testament to.
Our people are a team of energetic individuals who thrive on challenges and enjoy bringing out the best in one another. With this in mind, we seek to continually provide our team members with the opportunities to learn, enhance their knowledge and skills and to grow with us.
We are looking for a motivated, results-oriented individual to join us as an Accounts & Administration Officer. Reporting to the Accounts and Administration Team Leader and working closely with the rest of the team members, the person holding this role will be responsible for various accounting, logistical and administrative duties.
What You’ll Do
- Update and maintain financial records and assist in preparation of periodic financial reporting.
- Schedule and process payments on time.
- Handle reconciliations of suppliers and other general ledger accounts.
- Create and process invoices using an automated system.
- Manage debtors ensuring adherence to the company’s process.
- Manage internal orders, inventory and records.
- Assist in customer order fulfilment activities including deposit settlements and liaising with suppliers, ensuring meeting of deadlines.
- Perform other office administration activities as required.
What You’ll Need
- To hold an ‘A’ level standard of education in Accounts, Advanced Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- A minimum of two years’ experience working in the accountancy field is preferred.
- To have experience using financial software preferably SAGE.
- To have solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- To be a strong communicator with the ability to express yourself clearly and concisely in speaking and writing.
- To have the ability to work to deadlines with moderate supervision.
- To show maturity and a strong determination to get the job done with a consistently high-quality output.
- To consider yourself to be an open-minded and a self-motivated person, who is very capable of working on own initiative but also enjoys working as part of a team.
- To share our core values – can do attitude, a desire for continuous learning, and a drive to see yourself and the team succeed.
What’s In It For You
- An energetic team who will work alongside you and who are always ready to help and support you.
- The opportunity to train, grow your skills and continue developing on a professional and personal level.
- An environment which promotes open communication, exchange of ideas and continuous learning and a workplace that values your contribution.
An attractive salary package in line with qualifications and experience is being offered for this role.